2. Pellets 8mm
3. 6-8 mm DIN+ Quality Pellets
4. We manufacture and sell fuel pellets from straw to European countries
5. Sell wood pellets
6. Wood pellet manufacturing
7. Sunflower Husk Pellets
8. Din Plus Wood Pellets
9. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
10. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
Drax Group had its “Neutral” ratingWed-15-2016
On Monday Macquarie retained its broker consensus on shares of Drax Group PLC (LON:DRX) giving the company a ‘Neutral’ rating.
Macquarie gave shares of Drax Group PLC a price target of 313 indicating a potential increase of 5.35% from Drax Group PLC’s current price of 297.1.
In the prior 12 months Drax Group PLC’s stock price has increased by 0% from 0.00 to 297.1.
Drax Group PLC has 406,128,000 shares in issue which have a share price of 297.1 giving Drax Group PLC a market capitalisation of 1.21B GBp .
The 52 week high of Drax Group PLC’s shares is 378.5 whilst the 52 week low for the company’s shares is 205.1. The 50 day moving average of LON:DRX is 310.12 and the 200 day moving average is 263.88.
Source: http://ukrfuel.com/news-Neutral rating for Drax-115.html
Any copying and distributing withoutactive hyperlink is strictly prohibited!
Biomass Related News
- USDA's program of growing and harvesting biomass for energy
- Briquettes used in district heating in Floby, Sweden
- German wood pellets have fallen in price in the first quarter of the year 2015
- Market rooftop covered by 6,000 solar panels
- Facilities of the municipality of Kiihtelysvaara, Finland heated by wood pellets
- 150-Year-Old Galapagos tortoise Dies at San Diego Zoo
- Drax Group broker ratings
- Ikea’s new foray to sell solar panels
- Banana waste as a biomass
- Wood pellets production cost
© Ukrainian Biofuel Suppliers 2008-2018