2. Pellets 8mm
3. 6-8 mm DIN+ Quality Pellets
4. We manufacture and sell fuel pellets from straw to European countries
5. Sell wood pellets
6. Chernovizka area
7. Sunflower Husk Pellets
8. Din Plus Wood Pellets
9. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
10. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
Drax Group had its “Neutral” ratingWed-15-2016
On Monday Macquarie retained its broker consensus on shares of Drax Group PLC (LON:DRX) giving the company a ‘Neutral’ rating.
Macquarie gave shares of Drax Group PLC a price target of 313 indicating a potential increase of 5.35% from Drax Group PLC’s current price of 297.1.
In the prior 12 months Drax Group PLC’s stock price has increased by 0% from 0.00 to 297.1.
Drax Group PLC has 406,128,000 shares in issue which have a share price of 297.1 giving Drax Group PLC a market capitalisation of 1.21B GBp .
The 52 week high of Drax Group PLC’s shares is 378.5 whilst the 52 week low for the company’s shares is 205.1. The 50 day moving average of LON:DRX is 310.12 and the 200 day moving average is 263.88.
Source: http://ukrfuel.com/news-Neutral rating for Drax-115.html
Any copying and distributing withoutactive hyperlink is strictly prohibited!
Biomass Related News
- Greenleaf Power LLC is taking over Plainfield Renewable Energy
- Аlternative energy will reach a grid parity with coal-fired power stations for 15 years
- Providing renewal security to Drax Power Station
- The largest rooftop solar power plant in the world
- Drax is criticised over use of subsidies for coal and wood-burning power station
- Ikea starts selling solar panels through new ‘Solar Shops’
- Many biomass manufacturing residuals is carbon neutral
- The effect of regime parameters on pressing efficiency and quality of wood pellets
- The largest rooftop solar array
- Charcoal kiln construction and features
© Ukrainian Biofuel Suppliers 2008-2018