2. Pellets 8mm
3. 6-8 mm DIN+ Quality Pellets
4. We manufacture and sell fuel pellets from straw to European countries
5. Sell wood pellets
6. Chernovizka area
7. Sunflower Husk Pellets
8. Din Plus Wood Pellets
9. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
10. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
Drax Group had its “Neutral” ratingWed-15-2016
On Monday Macquarie retained its broker consensus on shares of Drax Group PLC (LON:DRX) giving the company a ‘Neutral’ rating.
Macquarie gave shares of Drax Group PLC a price target of 313 indicating a potential increase of 5.35% from Drax Group PLC’s current price of 297.1.
In the prior 12 months Drax Group PLC’s stock price has increased by 0% from 0.00 to 297.1.
Drax Group PLC has 406,128,000 shares in issue which have a share price of 297.1 giving Drax Group PLC a market capitalisation of 1.21B GBp .
The 52 week high of Drax Group PLC’s shares is 378.5 whilst the 52 week low for the company’s shares is 205.1. The 50 day moving average of LON:DRX is 310.12 and the 200 day moving average is 263.88.
Source: http://ukrfuel.com/news-Neutral rating for Drax-115.html
Any copying and distributing withoutactive hyperlink is strictly prohibited!
Biomass Related News
- Refining Biomass in the Slovak Republic
- Flexible solar batteries become a reality
- In Ukraine the number of solid fuel (wood pellets) producers in 2011 - 2012 doubled
- Cochran Ltd. and Scot Heat & Power Ltd. cooperate on bioenergy for industrial market
- The effect of regime parameters on pressing efficiency and quality of wood pellets
- Analysis of the Ukrainian market of sunflower husk pellets
- White Dog Labs has new innovative fermentation technology
- Increase the funds of biobased products
- Torrefied pellets: market growth in 2015
- Drax Group broker ratings
© Ukrainian Biofuel Suppliers 2008-2018