2. Pellets 8mm
3. 6-8 mm DIN+ Quality Pellets
4. We manufacture and sell fuel pellets from straw to European countries
5. Sell wood pellets
6. Chernovizka area
7. Sunflower Husk Pellets
8. Din Plus Wood Pellets
9. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
10. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
New photovoltaics research in solar cell efficiencyMon-13-2016
Just because you see a solar panel on one building doesn’t mean that another solar panel you see on another building is the same. Not all solar cells are created equally, meaning that there are some cases in which certain solar panels were created to be more efficient than others at storing energy.
New ways to make solar cells more efficient
This is thanks to technology which as it progresses, finds new ways to make solar cells more efficient. Now it seems that over in Australia, researchers at UNSW have managed to set a new world record when it comes to solar cell efficiency by hitting a new sunlight-to-electricity conversion efficiency of 34.5%
Prior to this, the world record holder was Alta Devices in the US which managed to achieve 24%, meaning that the Australian researchers managed to beat them by about 44%. According to senior research fellow Mark Keevers, “This encouraging result shows that there are still advances to come in photovoltaics research to make solar cells even more efficient. Extracting more energy from every beam of sunlight is critical to reducing the cost of electricity generated by solar cells as it lowers the investment needed, and delivering payback faster.”
Mini-module helps to get more solar energy
How they managed to achieve this was by creating a device consisting of a 28 square centimetre four-junction mini-module embedded in a prism. What happens is that when sunlight hits the prism, it is then split into four bands which in turn increases the amount of energy harvested from the sun.
Unfortunately if you were hoping to use this technology for your home, don’t bank on that happening because according to the researchers, the current design is too complex and too expensive for widespread application, although they are working on helping reduce its complexity.
Source: http://ukrfuel.com/news-New photovoltaics research in solar cell efficiency-101.html
Any copying and distributing withoutactive hyperlink is strictly prohibited!
Biomass Related News
- 6,000 solar panels have been installed over marketplace in London
- Solar power battery charging becomes reality
- Spanish renewable energy firm wants to sell plants
- New ways of making large, flexible solar panels more feasible are found
- Charcoal production methods
- USDA's program of growing and harvesting biomass for energy
- 'Neutral' position of Drax in EU
- The largest rooftop solar power plant in the world
- Renewable energy sources as an investment trend
- 150-Year-Old Galapagos tortoise Dies at San Diego Zoo
© Ukrainian Biofuel Suppliers 2008-2018