2. Pellets 8mm
3. 6-8 mm DIN+ Quality Pellets
4. We manufacture and sell fuel pellets from straw to European countries
5. Sell wood pellets
6. Wood pellet manufacturing
7. Sunflower Husk Pellets
8. Din Plus Wood Pellets
9. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
10. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
Flexible solar batteries become a realityTue-14-2016
One of my biggest gripes with today’s smartwatches is charging — specifically, that I have to plug in my wristputer every night, or it becomes a useless and expensive hunk of metal. But if this flexible solar-powered battery becomes a reality, we could finally have wearables that live up to the hype.
Battery, which is capable of changing its shape
A team from the University of Illinois, Northwest University, South Korea and China developed the battery, which they say is capable of changing its shape to fit in various devices. The various components of the battery and solar cells are integrated into a silicone shell and connected by flexible copper-polymer joints. The result is a charging and storage solution that can stretch and bend by 30 percent without losing its ability to generate solar charge.
In a paper published in well-reputed journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, the researchers propose that the battery cluster could be mounted to your skin, and provide enough charge to power a wearable device. One of the benefits of the design is that it’s reasonably modular: at the moment, it mostly focuses on tiny batteries and solar arrays, but it would be possible to integrate processors and sensors into the design, to make the entire wearable self-powered and flexible. The silicon casing also has the benefit of being waterproof.
Month-long batteries will produce later
As ever with battery research, there’s a long way to go until we see the tech in a production device. There’s a big gap between making a bespoke solution in a lab, and mass-producing something cheaply and consistently. Battery breakthroughs have been promised for years; this at least has the benefit of taking existing tech and repackaging it in a more wearable form factor, rather than promising a miracle of chemistry to give us month-long batteries.
Source: http://ukrfuel.com/news-flexible solar batteries become a reality-110.html
Any copying and distributing withoutactive hyperlink is strictly prohibited!
Biomass Related News
- Stobart biomass division is to make a deal
- Energy for cities in the future
- Plant runs solely on biomass
- Solar panel new technologies bring high efficiency
- 4 US ethanol plants are to be sold by Abengoa Bioenergy
- Chemical properties of charcoal
- In Ukraine the number of solid fuel (wood pellets) producers in 2011 - 2012 doubled
- Small wood pellet fired biomass plant
- The largest rooftop solar power plant in the world
- USDA's program of growing and harvesting biomass for energy
© Ukrainian Biofuel Suppliers 2008-2018