2. Pellets 8mm
3. 6-8 mm DIN+ Quality Pellets
4. We manufacture and sell fuel pellets from straw to European countries
5. Sell wood pellets
6. Wood pellet manufacturing
7. Sunflower Husk Pellets
8. Din Plus Wood Pellets
9. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
10. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
Spanish renewable energy firm wants to sell plantsSat-18-2016
Abengoa Bioenergy’s Madison ethanol plant and three others could soon be up for sale if the Spanish renewable energy firm gets its wish as it wades through bankruptcy.
According to a Sunday court filing at U.S. Bankruptcy Court in St. Louis, Abengoa wants permission to list the Madison plant and plants in Mount Vernon, Ind., and in Ravenna and York, Neb., as soon as August.
$200 million for plants
Green Plains, Inc., an ethanol production company based in Omaha, Neb., was named as a potential buyer for both the Madison plant and the Mount Vernon, Ind., plant and has offered $200 million for the pair.
Abengoa also has received a $115 million bid for the Ravenna plant and a $35 million bid for the York plant.
Abengoa is based in Spain and has nine ethanol and bioethanol plants in the U.S. as well as U.S. corporate offices in Chesterfield, Mo. It filed for bankruptcy in February and is hoping to offload some of its assets as it restructures the billions in debt it owes to hundreds of creditors.
The Madison plant employs 60 people. The facility takes in 825,000 tons of grain each year to produce 90 million gallons of fuel annually.
Any copying and distributing withoutactive hyperlink is strictly prohibited!
Biomass Related News
- The demand for Ukrainian straw pellets increased three-fold within 2 years
- Renewable energy sources as an investment trend
- Current biomass energy sources in Slovenia
- Аlternative energy will reach a grid parity with coal-fired power stations for 15 years
- Benzenes production from biomass: new research
- Quantum Power’s tenth biogas project in Australia
- Mason-based Agro BioFuels and BioEnergy Inc. will employ 25 to 30 people and drive another 75 to 100 jobs
- Public hearing on solar panel
- 40000 solar panels are to be installed in Wales
- Refining Biomass in the Slovak Republic
© Ukrainian Biofuel Suppliers 2008-2018