2. Pellets 8mm
3. 6-8 mm DIN+ Quality Pellets
4. We manufacture and sell fuel pellets from straw to European countries
5. Sell wood pellets
6. Chernovizka area
7. Sunflower Husk Pellets
8. Din Plus Wood Pellets
9. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
10. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
Spanish renewable energy firm wants to sell plantsSat-18-2016
Abengoa Bioenergy’s Madison ethanol plant and three others could soon be up for sale if the Spanish renewable energy firm gets its wish as it wades through bankruptcy.
According to a Sunday court filing at U.S. Bankruptcy Court in St. Louis, Abengoa wants permission to list the Madison plant and plants in Mount Vernon, Ind., and in Ravenna and York, Neb., as soon as August.
$200 million for plants
Green Plains, Inc., an ethanol production company based in Omaha, Neb., was named as a potential buyer for both the Madison plant and the Mount Vernon, Ind., plant and has offered $200 million for the pair.
Abengoa also has received a $115 million bid for the Ravenna plant and a $35 million bid for the York plant.
Abengoa is based in Spain and has nine ethanol and bioethanol plants in the U.S. as well as U.S. corporate offices in Chesterfield, Mo. It filed for bankruptcy in February and is hoping to offload some of its assets as it restructures the billions in debt it owes to hundreds of creditors.
The Madison plant employs 60 people. The facility takes in 825,000 tons of grain each year to produce 90 million gallons of fuel annually.
Any copying and distributing withoutactive hyperlink is strictly prohibited!
Biomass Related News
- Alstom is to conclude two biomass deals in the UK
- Changing of Neutral rating for Drax Group
- Wheatfield government provides solar panel moratorium
- Firefighters is training how to deal with solar panels
- New renewable systems that provide enough energy
- Public hearing on solar panel
- Wilson College is much concerned about lower energy consumption
- Charcoal kiln construction and features
- Space mission to measure biomass will give projections of climate change
- Wood Innovation Grants for Haines and Hydaburg
© Ukrainian Biofuel Suppliers 2008-2016