2. Pellets 8mm
3. 6-8 mm DIN+ Quality Pellets
4. We manufacture and sell fuel pellets from straw to European countries
5. Sell wood pellets
6. Wood pellet manufacturing
7. Sunflower Husk Pellets
8. Din Plus Wood Pellets
9. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
10. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
Solar power battery charging becomes realityMon-23-2016
One of my biggest gripes with today’s smartwatches is charging — specifically, that I have to plug in my wristputer every night, or it becomes a useless and expensive hunk of metal. But if this flexible solar-powered battery becomes a reality, we could finally have wearables that live up to the hype.
Shape changing solar battery is to be issued
A team from the University of Illinois, Northwest University, South Korea and China developed the battery, which they say is capable of changing its shape to fit in various devices. The various components of the battery and solar cells are integrated into a silicone shell and connected by flexible copper-polymer joints. The result is a charging and storage solution that can stretch and bend by 30 percent without losing its ability to generate solar charge.
In a paper published in well-reputed journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, the researchers propose that the battery cluster could be mounted to your skin, and provide enough charge to power a wearable device. One of the benefits of the design is that it’s reasonably modular: at the moment, it mostly focuses on tiny batteries and solar arrays, but it would be possible to integrate processors and sensors into the design, to make the entire wearable self-powered and flexible. The silicon casing also has the benefit of being waterproof.
Mass production of solar batteries in far beyond
As ever with battery research, there’s a long way to go until we see the tech in a production device. There’s a big gap between making a bespoke solution in a lab, and mass-producing something cheaply and consistently. Battery breakthroughs have been promised for years; this at least has the benefit of taking existing tech and repackaging it in a more wearable form factor, rather than promising a miracle of chemistry to give us month-long batteries.
Any copying and distributing withoutactive hyperlink is strictly prohibited!
Biomass Related News
- Cochran Ltd. and Scot Heat & Power Ltd. cooperate on bioenergy for industrial market
- Electricity generation from biomass
- Energy plays great role in determining performance
- The Tilbury Green Power facility is expected to generate 300 GWh of green electricity
- Wood Innovation Grants for Haines and Hydaburg
- Alstom is to conclude two biomass deals in the UK
- Ikea starts selling solar panels through new ‘Solar Shops’
- Safety Concerns about wood pellets
- Australia transits to solar power generation
- New revolutionary research in solar energy
© Ukrainian Biofuel Suppliers 2008-2018