2. Pellets 8mm
3. 6-8 mm DIN+ Quality Pellets
4. We manufacture and sell fuel pellets from straw to European countries
5. Sell wood pellets
6. Chernovizka area
7. Sunflower Husk Pellets
8. Din Plus Wood Pellets
9. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
10. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
The Valley (Pembrokeshire) Ltd is seeking full planning permissionWed-10-2015
The Valley (Pembrokeshire) Ltd is seeking full planning permission for the construction of a wood-fuelled power station at the former Royal Navy armaments depot. The proposed development also includes a fuel storage facility, road and rail delivered fuel reception buildings and an administrative and visitor centre building. The application site is within the eastern part of The Valley and is just over five hectares in size. The storage facility was discontinued approximately 20 years ago and over time, buildings and structures have been removed. The site is currently disused, and comprises areas of grass, the concrete bases of the former bunkers/buildings and areas of rubble. Access is via a three kilometre private road which connects the western end of the site directly to the A40. There is a row of 16 houses along this private road, the closest residential property being 600 metres away.
Any copying and distributing withoutactive hyperlink is strictly prohibited!
Biomass Related News
- New renewable systems that provide enough energy
- Solar panels for Grayslake's schools can be a revenue source
- Changing of Neutral rating for Drax Group
- How Solar works?
- Saxlund - Axis Industries declare new cooperation in biomass sector
- 40000 solar panels are to be installed in Wales
- The largest solar panel in Dubuque
- Wood Innovation Grants for Haines and Hydaburg
- Ukrainian Biofuel Portal assists in purchasing pellets manufactured in Ukraine
- Market rooftop covered by 6,000 solar panels
© Ukrainian Biofuel Suppliers 2008-2016