2. Pellets 8mm
3. 6-8 mm DIN+ Quality Pellets
4. We manufacture and sell fuel pellets from straw to European countries
5. Sell wood pellets
6. Chernovizka area
7. Sunflower Husk Pellets
8. Din Plus Wood Pellets
9. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
10. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
Biomass and bioenergyTue-21-2011
Renewable energy is produced from ordinary processes, like sun or heat from earth, and they are replenished constantly. It’s also heat and electricity derived from ocean, wind, hydropower, solar, geothermal reserves, biofuels and hydrogen derived from renewable resources and biomass.
The main renewable source of energy is biomass. People from beginning of civilization used in order to cook and get heat. Now consumption of biomass is very high. Africa, Latin America and Asia get one-third of the energy they need from biomass, and developed countries from these regions - 80-90%. (D'Apote, 1998). According to Anonymous, 2007b, in Y2006 Sweden consumed 116 TWh of the energy from biomass, and it’s 19% of supply in this year. Bioenergy has many advantages and main of them that it’s produced from physical materials, it’s safe to handle, store and transport it. Also bioenergy can be produced with simple technology and at any time.
There are three main biological types of plant for biomass: forests, herbaceous and aquatic plants. Resources can be derived strictly for producing bioenergy or it can be bi-products of different processes for other purposes.
Nowadays residues of traditional agriculture and forestry are main resources for bioenergy. But some scientists dedicate energy crops as main potential for increasing supply in the whole world.
Any copying and distributing withoutactive hyperlink is strictly prohibited!
Biomass Related News
- Biomass and bioenergy
- Benzenes production from biomass: new research
- Wood pellets production cost
- 'Neutral' position of Drax in EU
- The largest solar panel in Dubuque
- Leidos Inc. is selling its Plainfield biomass power plant
- Australia transits to solar power generation
- How to make coconut shell charcoal
- Briquettes used in district heating in Floby, Sweden
- Drax Power Station in Britain becomes visitor attraction
© Ukrainian Biofuel Suppliers 2008-2018