2. Pellets 8mm
3. 6-8 mm DIN+ Quality Pellets
4. We manufacture and sell fuel pellets from straw to European countries
5. Sell wood pellets
6. Chernovizka area
7. Sunflower Husk Pellets
8. Din Plus Wood Pellets
9. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
10. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
The Tilbury Green Power facility is expected to generate 300 GWh of green electricityWed-10-2015
The Tilbury Green Power facility is expected to generate 300 GWh of green electricity per year, enough to power more than 70,000 homes, when it is commissioned in early 2017. Up to 370 jobs will be created during the construction phase and nearly 50 permanent jobs in on-going operations. Stobart Biomass will be providing 270,000 tonnes per year of waste wood fuel for the project, sourced from the local catchment area and processed at an onsite facility. BWSC has been appointed EPC contractor and O&M provider for the project. Shaun Kinsbury, Chief Executive, UK Green Investment Bank, said: “The Tilbury project is well placed to capitalise on the UK’s largest regional waste wood market, generating green electricity and creating local employment from London’s waste resources.
Any copying and distributing withoutactive hyperlink is strictly prohibited!
Biomass Related News
- The largest rooftop solar power plant in the world
- Refining Biomass in the Slovak Republic
- Stobart biomass division is to make a deal
- Spanish renewable energy firm wants to sell plants
- The world's largest roof top solar panel
- Paul Ryan's Clean Energy Budget would lock Americans into paying high prices
- New photovoltaics research in solar cell efficiency
- Unpopular Coal for burning biomass
- How Solar works?
- Current biomass energy sources in Slovenia
© Ukrainian Biofuel Suppliers 2008-2018