2. Pellets 8mm
3. 6-8 mm DIN+ Quality Pellets
4. We manufacture and sell fuel pellets from straw to European countries
5. Sell wood pellets
6. Chernovizka area
7. Sunflower Husk Pellets
8. Din Plus Wood Pellets
9. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
10. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
The Tilbury Green Power facility is expected to generate 300 GWh of green electricityWed-10-2015
The Tilbury Green Power facility is expected to generate 300 GWh of green electricity per year, enough to power more than 70,000 homes, when it is commissioned in early 2017. Up to 370 jobs will be created during the construction phase and nearly 50 permanent jobs in on-going operations. Stobart Biomass will be providing 270,000 tonnes per year of waste wood fuel for the project, sourced from the local catchment area and processed at an onsite facility. BWSC has been appointed EPC contractor and O&M provider for the project. Shaun Kinsbury, Chief Executive, UK Green Investment Bank, said: “The Tilbury project is well placed to capitalise on the UK’s largest regional waste wood market, generating green electricity and creating local employment from London’s waste resources.
Any copying and distributing withoutactive hyperlink is strictly prohibited!
Biomass Related News
- Green light for build AD plant
- Green future of bioenergy
- One of the world's biggest solar rooftop power plants claimed by India
- Analysis of the Ukrainian market of sunflower husk pellets
- The world's most efficient solar panel
- How to make coconut shell charcoal
- Helping businesses and organisations
- Banana waste as a biomass
- Wood pellets production cost
- Burning wood biomass: an opportunity or a problem?
© Ukrainian Biofuel Suppliers 2008-2016