2. Pellets 8mm
3. 6-8 mm DIN+ Quality Pellets
4. We manufacture and sell fuel pellets from straw to European countries
5. Sell wood pellets
6. Chernovizka area
7. Sunflower Husk Pellets
8. Din Plus Wood Pellets
9. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
10. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
GEs Distributed Power business is to supply biomass gasification solutionSun-20-2015
GE’s Distributed Power business, Western Energy Systems, has signed an agreement to provide integrated biomass gasification solution for bioenergy plant being built by Phoenix Energy in North Fork, US.
Under the terms of the deal, GE to provide integrated biomass gasification solution which includes an Ecomagination qualified, 1MW Jenbacher engine and biomass gasification system.
GE's gasification solution
The bioenergy plant will help in preventing the risk of wildfire, reduce wasteful pile as well as help in burn management practices and improve carbon sequestration.
The integrated solution also comprises the gasifier, gas conditioning system and engine.
GE Distributed Power business global technical solutions leader Scott Nolen said: "Our gasification system and engines are designed to meet our customers' needs for both high efficiency and reliability while increasing fuel flexibility."
Phoenix Energy and GE will also design and implement this solution statewide as part of the deal.
Scheduled to be commissioned in the fourth quarter of 2016, the biomass power plant will source renewable biomass locally from US Forest Service and CalFire managed lands.
The Energy Commission's renewable energy R&D program lead Rizaldo Aldas said:
"The Energy Commission invests in innovative cleaner energy concepts like Phoenix Energy's North Fork project because they create a pathway towards achieving California energy and greenhouse gas emission reduction goals."
Phoenix Energy plans to build series of bioenergy plants in California.
Phoenix Energy CEO Greg Stangl said: "By working together, GE has given us the confidence that this is the right solution to use throughout California to produce sustainable local energy from local biomass, creating local jobs."
GE will also be responsible for technical support and service for Phoenix Energy's installed systems.
Any copying and distributing withoutactive hyperlink is strictly prohibited!
Biomass Related News
- Paul Ryan's Clean Energy Budget would lock Americans into paying high prices
- Safety Concerns about wood pellets
- The largest solar panel in Dubuque
- 40000 solar panels are to be installed in Wales
- Facilities of the municipality of Kiihtelysvaara, Finland heated by wood pellets
- Drax Group had its “Neutral” rating
- Wilson College is much concerned about lower energy consumption
- USDA's program of growing and harvesting biomass for energy
- Solar storage to appear in London
- Current biomass energy sources in Slovenia
© Ukrainian Biofuel Suppliers 2008-2018