2. Pellets 8mm
3. 6-8 mm DIN+ Quality Pellets
4. We manufacture and sell fuel pellets from straw to European countries
5. Sell wood pellets
6. Chernovizka area
7. Sunflower Husk Pellets
8. Din Plus Wood Pellets
9. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
10. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
Greg Barker blamed Big Six electricity providers for its failureSat-13-2015
The architect of the Government’s much-criticised household energy efficiency scheme has blamed the Big Six electricity providers for its failure.
Greg Barker, the former Tory energy minister, launched the Green Deal at the start of 2013, saying he would be having “sleepless nights” if 10,000 households hadn’t signed up for a loan for home energy-efficiency upgrades by the end of the year.
Two and a half years later, the number of households with Green Deal-financed measures in place has yet to reach 10,000, says the Department for Energy and Climate Change (DECC).
Its latest figures show that 7,817 households had “live” Green Deal plans at the end of April (ie, the work has been done), with the number rising to 10,354 when work-in-progress is included.
Once billed by Mr Barker as “the biggest home-improvement programme since the Second World War”, the scheme allowed households to take out loans for boilers, insulation and other energy-saving measures. The loan was to be repaid over 25 years through household energy bills, with the resulting energy savings more than compensating for the loan repayments.
Any copying and distributing withoutactive hyperlink is strictly prohibited!
Biomass Related News
- Cereal straw in Australia can be bioenergy feedstocks
- Wood pellet boiler prices: general overview
- Ferrous Scrap Price Index Review
- Uses of wood charcoal
- Green future of bioenergy
- Providing renewal security to Drax Power Station
- Cooking with biomass fuels is caused cataracts
- Flexible solar-powered batteries that never need to be recharged
- 4 US ethanol plants are to be sold by Abengoa Bioenergy
- Sustainable bioenergy research consortium at Masdar Institute
© Ukrainian Biofuel Suppliers 2008-2016