2. Pellets 8mm
3. 6-8 mm DIN+ Quality Pellets
4. We manufacture and sell fuel pellets from straw to European countries
5. Sell wood pellets
6. Wood pellet manufacturing
7. Sunflower Husk Pellets
8. Din Plus Wood Pellets
9. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
10. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
Greg Barker blamed Big Six electricity providers for its failureSat-13-2015
The architect of the Government’s much-criticised household energy efficiency scheme has blamed the Big Six electricity providers for its failure.
Greg Barker, the former Tory energy minister, launched the Green Deal at the start of 2013, saying he would be having “sleepless nights” if 10,000 households hadn’t signed up for a loan for home energy-efficiency upgrades by the end of the year.
Two and a half years later, the number of households with Green Deal-financed measures in place has yet to reach 10,000, says the Department for Energy and Climate Change (DECC).
Its latest figures show that 7,817 households had “live” Green Deal plans at the end of April (ie, the work has been done), with the number rising to 10,354 when work-in-progress is included.
Once billed by Mr Barker as “the biggest home-improvement programme since the Second World War”, the scheme allowed households to take out loans for boilers, insulation and other energy-saving measures. The loan was to be repaid over 25 years through household energy bills, with the resulting energy savings more than compensating for the loan repayments.
Any copying and distributing withoutactive hyperlink is strictly prohibited!
Biomass Related News
- Energy-saving lightbulbs can spoil sleep
- Ikea invests in renewable energy in UK selling solar panel
- Saving Energy for generic electricity consumers
- White Dog Labs has new innovative fermentation technology
- The demand for Ukrainian straw pellets increased three-fold within 2 years
- Energy saving tips for the industrial sector
- Green Investment Bank is to invest a 40MW waste biomass
- Аlternative energy will reach a grid parity with coal-fired power stations for 15 years
- Burning wood biomass: an opportunity or a problem?
- Public hearing on solar panel
© Ukrainian Biofuel Suppliers 2008-2018