2. Pellets 8mm
3. 6-8 mm DIN+ Quality Pellets
4. We manufacture and sell fuel pellets from straw to European countries
5. Sell wood pellets
6. Wood pellet manufacturing
7. Sunflower Husk Pellets
8. Din Plus Wood Pellets
9. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
10. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
Greg Barker blamed Big Six electricity providers for its failureSat-13-2015
The architect of the Government’s much-criticised household energy efficiency scheme has blamed the Big Six electricity providers for its failure.
Greg Barker, the former Tory energy minister, launched the Green Deal at the start of 2013, saying he would be having “sleepless nights” if 10,000 households hadn’t signed up for a loan for home energy-efficiency upgrades by the end of the year.
Two and a half years later, the number of households with Green Deal-financed measures in place has yet to reach 10,000, says the Department for Energy and Climate Change (DECC).
Its latest figures show that 7,817 households had “live” Green Deal plans at the end of April (ie, the work has been done), with the number rising to 10,354 when work-in-progress is included.
Once billed by Mr Barker as “the biggest home-improvement programme since the Second World War”, the scheme allowed households to take out loans for boilers, insulation and other energy-saving measures. The loan was to be repaid over 25 years through household energy bills, with the resulting energy savings more than compensating for the loan repayments.
Any copying and distributing withoutactive hyperlink is strictly prohibited!
Biomass Related News
- Electricity generation from biomass
- Carlisle Business Park is to produce 15 million gallons of biofuel a year
- New photovoltaics research in solar cell efficiency
- Innovative Digital Solar scheme in Australia
- Zaporizhzhya region goes on implementing renewable energy sources
- New solar panel breakthrough
- How Solar works?
- Ukrainian Biofuel Portal assists in purchasing pellets manufactured in Ukraine
- Greenleaf Power LLC is taking over Plainfield Renewable Energy
- Drax Group had its “Neutral” rating
© Ukrainian Biofuel Suppliers 2008-2018