2. Pellets 8mm
3. 6-8 mm DIN+ Quality Pellets
4. We manufacture and sell fuel pellets from straw to European countries
5. Sell wood pellets
6. Chernovizka area
7. Sunflower Husk Pellets
8. Din Plus Wood Pellets
9. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
10. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
Economics of charcoal productionThu-30-2015
Economic aspect of charcoal making
Each charcoal producer concerns about the invested capital in the business as the main target of any businessman is the growth of the capital. Economics and cost control are the main components of the economic analysis that must be conducted in order to produce large quantities of high quality charcoal. To conduct economic analysis is important to predict the future of the company and the situation on the charcoal market. In general, economics plays a key role in the development of the enterprise.
The economic analysis of charcoal production
There are many reasons to study the charcoal industry and its economics. Firstly, anyone who is going to produce charcoal wants to know the size of the charcoal market and the quantity of the existed charcoal on the market in order to be successful. Secondly, it is important to know that sufficient amount of wood raw material exists and is harvested economically. The production technology and the production system, which are used by the enterprise, are the next important features that affect the effectiveness of the company.
The method of financing, start-up and training costs, expenditure budgets for plant, infrastructure, construction, land and site preparation are the main indicators of the financial projections. The financial projection shows profit and loss of the company, sources of funds and expenditure of funds, cash flow etc. Also the economic analysis simplifies the negotiations with government institutions and financing agencies concerning water and power supply, pollution control, forest resources, project’s financing etc. Usually the complete economic analysis of the project includes such key indicators as charcoal selling price, the amount of charcoal, cost of raw materials and wood delivery, harvesting and growing costs, percentage of fines, and so on.
Cost control as an important component of economics of charcoal production
Before constructing a new charcoal making enterprise, a businessman should remember that it is a difficult and high cost project nowadays. Sometimes it is easier and more successful financially to expand the activities of an existing object than to build a new one. Wherein it is better to improve and develop existed operations for making charcoal using the experience obtained by the enterprise in the past.
So the first step in cost control is to draw up a budget where cost targets should be set up. Enterprise performance is measured by the process inventories, which should be carry out on a regular basis. It is easier to measure the effectiveness of the object using special units of measure (ton, kilometer and so on). The budget must include such figures as the amount of finished and semi-finished charcoal, charcoal deliveries and wood shipments over the budget period, the stock of raw material etc. Also, it is better if such events as equipment breakdowns, floods or very dry conditions and so on are noted in the document as well.
Any copying and distributing withoutactive hyperlink is strictly prohibited!
Biomass Related News
- Space mission to measure biomass will give projections of climate change
- Physical properties of charcoal
- Green future of bioenergy
- Mason-based Agro BioFuels and BioEnergy Inc. will employ 25 to 30 people and drive another 75 to 100 jobs
- Changing of Neutral rating for Drax Group
- Cochran Ltd. and Scot Heat & Power Ltd. cooperate on bioenergy for industrial market
- Peel Environmental is to construct wood waste gasified system in Yorkshire
- Refining biomass in Italy
- Wilson College is much concerned about lower energy consumption
- Аlternative energy will reach a grid parity with coal-fired power stations for 15 years
© Ukrainian Biofuel Suppliers 2008-2018