2. Pellets 8mm
3. 6-8 mm DIN+ Quality Pellets
4. We manufacture and sell fuel pellets from straw to European countries
5. Sell wood pellets
6. Chernovizka area
7. Sunflower Husk Pellets
8. Din Plus Wood Pellets
9. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
10. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
One of the world's biggest solar rooftop power plants claimed by IndiaThu-19-2016
The north Indian state of Punjab has inaugurated what it claims is the world's largest rooftop solar power plant. Spread over eight rooftops across 82 acres, it can produce up to 11.5 MW of electricity.
The Rs 1.35 billion project is expected to have significant environmental benefits, reducing 400,000 tonnes of carbon dioxide over the next 25 years.
Punjab solar initiative is to make substantial money savings
The Punjab government says that the project will generate enough electricity to power 8,000 homes and hopes that it will be a role model for other states to replicate similar rooftop solar plants.
India has been promoting major solar energy projects across the country, with the aim of increasing its solar power capacity to 100GW by 2022. It also launched an International Solar Alliance with 120 countries at the COP21 Climate Conference in December, and is in the process of setting up its headquarters in India.
Renewables and solar energy are becoming more and more Popular in India
Last August, it opened the world's first solar-powered airport in the city of Kochi. The Indian Railways is also planning to roll out its first solar panel-powered train soon. Also in the pipeline is the world's largest 750 MW solar power station in the central Indian state of Madhya Pradesh, which is expected to start operations by 2017.
Any copying and distributing withoutactive hyperlink is strictly prohibited!
Biomass Related News
- In Ukraine the number of solid fuel (wood pellets) producers in 2011 - 2012 doubled
- Innovative Digital Solar scheme in Australia
- The demand for Ukrainian straw pellets increased three-fold within 2 years
- Increase the funds of biobased products
- Industrial network on wood pellets
- Plant runs solely on biomass
- New solar panel breakthrough
- Alstom is to conclude two biomass deals in the UK
- Greenleaf Power LLC is taking over Plainfield Renewable Energy
- 'Neutral' position of Drax in EU
© Ukrainian Biofuel Suppliers 2008-2018