2. Pellets 8mm
3. 6-8 mm DIN+ Quality Pellets
4. We manufacture and sell fuel pellets from straw to European countries
5. Sell wood pellets
6. Chernovizka area
7. Sunflower Husk Pellets
8. Din Plus Wood Pellets
9. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
10. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
Saxlund - Axis Industries declare new cooperation in biomass sectorSat-17-2015
Following their strategic partnership, biomass combustion and bulk materials handling firm Saxlund International, together with Axis Industries have announced two new biomass combustion projects to deliver combined heat and power (CHP) for customers in Estonia and Lithuania. Under the terms of the agreement, Axis Industries will be responsible for full turnkey project delivery covering design, installation and commissioning and incorporating licenced technology from Saxlund International including furnaces, turbines and materials handling, together with flue gas condensation and cleaning.
The first project for Danpower Baltic, a joint venture between Danpower GmbH and Geco Investicijos, will provide a 5 MW electric CHP, burning wood chip from renewable timber, to provide electricity and heat to the municipality of Kaunas in Lithuania. At Tallinn in Estonia, a larger project for energy company Utilitas will deliver a 21.4 MW electric CHP burning both virgin wood chip mixed with up to 30% peat. The new power station will deliver approximately 20% of all heat demand to Tallinn municipality, as well as power to the grid. The installation will incorporate three Saxlund 25 MW thermal furnaces.
Both projects are due to be commissioned in 2016 with an expected return on investment in five years."These new joint energy projects are a clear endorsement of the relationship we have with Axis Industries and the one-stop-shop capability we can now bring to biomass combustion solutions across Europe," said Matt Drew, managing director of Saxlund International. "With a strong reputation in the biomass energy sector, Axis will continue to licence Saxlund technology, bringing new opportunities in European markets.”
Any copying and distributing withoutactive hyperlink is strictly prohibited!
Biomass Related News
- Ikea’s new foray to sell solar panels
- Industrial network on wood pellets
- Burning wood biomass: an opportunity or a problem?
- Uses of wood charcoal
- Zaporizhzhya region goes on implementing renewable energy sources
- Innovative Digital Solar scheme in Australia
- The largest rooftop solar power plant in the world
- 40000 solar panels are to be installed in Wales
- Solar panels for Grayslake's schools can be a revenue source
- New pellet markets in Southern Europe
© Ukrainian Biofuel Suppliers 2008-2018