2. Pellets 8mm
3. 6-8 mm DIN+ Quality Pellets
4. We manufacture and sell fuel pellets from straw to European countries
5. Sell wood pellets
6. Chernovizka area
7. Sunflower Husk Pellets
8. Din Plus Wood Pellets
9. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
10. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
Solar storage to appear in LondonMon-23-2016
Hounslow has converted the site of Western International Market, together with partners – LG Electronics, Imtech, Sunstruck Energy, SolarEdge, Tesvolt and Revolution Energy Services – for the array.
The project (pictured) consists of 6069 285W LG Solar panels, SolarEdge inverter and DC power optimisers and four 60kW Tesvolt lithium ion batteries.
New solar project is to improve electricity consumption
The market consumes 3.5MWh of electricity per year and the new system will generates half of this requirement.
LG Solar UK senior solar sales manager Bob Mills said: “This is LG’s largest solar panel installation in Europe and testament to Britain’s continued commitment to renewables.
Project is to increase investments in solar energy
“What’s more, the project has set the wheels in motion for further investment and research into the potential of battery storage, which is set to revolutionise the solar industry.”
Any copying and distributing withoutactive hyperlink is strictly prohibited!
Biomass Related News
- USDA's program of growing and harvesting biomass for energy
- Greg Barker blamed Big Six electricity providers for its failure
- The Valley (Pembrokeshire) Ltd is seeking full planning permission
- White Dog Labs has new innovative fermentation technology
- Leidos Inc. is selling its Plainfield biomass power plant
- Innovative Digital Solar scheme in Australia
- Space mission to measure biomass will give projections of climate change
- Аlternative energy will reach a grid parity with coal-fired power stations for 15 years
- Biomass and bioenergy
- New Biomass Crop Assistance Program
© Ukrainian Biofuel Suppliers 2008-2018