2. Pellets 8mm
3. 6-8 mm DIN+ Quality Pellets
4. We manufacture and sell fuel pellets from straw to European countries
5. Sell wood pellets
6. Chernovizka area
7. Sunflower Husk Pellets
8. Din Plus Wood Pellets
9. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
10. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
New ways of making large, flexible solar panels more feasible are foundThu-19-2016
"We have developed a new, high-pressure, plasma-free approach to creating large-area, thin-film semiconductors," said John Badding, professor of chemistry, physics, and materials science and engineering at Penn State and the leader of the research team.
Solar panels groundbreaking technologies
"By putting the process under high pressure, our new technique could make it less expensive and easier to create the large, flexible semiconductors that are used in flat-panel monitors and solar cells and are the second most commercially important semiconductors."
New technologies of thin-film silicon semiconductors are innovation in solar panel making
Thin-film silicon semiconductors typically are made by the process of chemical vapor deposition, in which silane—a gas composed of silicon and hydrogen—undergoes a chemical reaction to deposit the silicon and hydrogen atoms in a thin layer to coat a surface. To create a functioning semiconductor, the chemical reaction that deposits the silicon onto the surface must happen at a low enough temperature so that the hydrogen atoms are incorporated into the coating rather than being driven off like steam from boiling water. With current technology, this low temperature is achieved by creating plasma—a state of matter similar to a gas made up of ions and free electrons—in a large volume of gas at low pressure. Massive and expensive reactors so large that they are difficult to ship by air are needed to generate the plasma and to accommodate the large volume of gas required.
Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2016-05-technique-large-flexible-solar-panels.html#jC
Any copying and distributing withoutactive hyperlink is strictly prohibited!
Biomass Related News
- Cooking with biomass fuels is caused cataracts
- Updated renewable energy statistics by The U.K. Department of Energy and Climate Change
- Floating solar panels generating green energy
- Nikopol Enterprise Turbostal switches to the use of wood pellets
- Energy-saving lightbulbs can spoil sleep
- Quantum Power’s tenth biogas project in Australia
- The demand for Ukrainian straw pellets increased three-fold within 2 years
- Providing renewal security to Drax Power Station
- The effect of regime parameters on pressing efficiency and quality of wood pellets
- Saxlund - Axis Industries declare new cooperation in biomass sector
© Ukrainian Biofuel Suppliers 2008-2018