2. Pellets 8mm
3. 6-8 mm DIN+ Quality Pellets
4. We manufacture and sell fuel pellets from straw to European countries
5. Sell wood pellets
6. Chernovizka area
7. Sunflower Husk Pellets
8. Din Plus Wood Pellets
9. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
10. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
New ways of making large, flexible solar panels more feasible are foundThu-19-2016
"We have developed a new, high-pressure, plasma-free approach to creating large-area, thin-film semiconductors," said John Badding, professor of chemistry, physics, and materials science and engineering at Penn State and the leader of the research team.
Solar panels groundbreaking technologies
"By putting the process under high pressure, our new technique could make it less expensive and easier to create the large, flexible semiconductors that are used in flat-panel monitors and solar cells and are the second most commercially important semiconductors."
New technologies of thin-film silicon semiconductors are innovation in solar panel making
Thin-film silicon semiconductors typically are made by the process of chemical vapor deposition, in which silane—a gas composed of silicon and hydrogen—undergoes a chemical reaction to deposit the silicon and hydrogen atoms in a thin layer to coat a surface. To create a functioning semiconductor, the chemical reaction that deposits the silicon onto the surface must happen at a low enough temperature so that the hydrogen atoms are incorporated into the coating rather than being driven off like steam from boiling water. With current technology, this low temperature is achieved by creating plasma—a state of matter similar to a gas made up of ions and free electrons—in a large volume of gas at low pressure. Massive and expensive reactors so large that they are difficult to ship by air are needed to generate the plasma and to accommodate the large volume of gas required.
Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2016-05-technique-large-flexible-solar-panels.html#jC
Any copying and distributing withoutactive hyperlink is strictly prohibited!
Biomass Related News
- Ikea’s new foray to sell solar panels
- Greg Barker blamed Big Six electricity providers for its failure
- Solar storage to appear in London
- Flexible solar batteries become a reality
- GEs Distributed Power business is to supply biomass gasification solution
- Facilities of the municipality of Kiihtelysvaara, Finland heated by wood pellets
- Burning wood biomass: an opportunity or a problem?
- Solar power battery charging becomes reality
- Ferrous Scrap Price Index Review
- The Tilbury Green Power facility is expected to generate 300 GWh of green electricity
© Ukrainian Biofuel Suppliers 2008-2018