2. Pellets 8mm
3. 6-8 mm DIN+ Quality Pellets
4. We manufacture and sell fuel pellets from straw to European countries
5. Sell wood pellets
6. Chernovizka area
7. Sunflower Husk Pellets
8. Din Plus Wood Pellets
9. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
10. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
The world's largest roof top solar panelSat-11-2016
Parkash Singh Badal announces the world's largest roof top solar panels in Amritsar.
The Punjab Government has announced the installation of the world's largest solar power roof top panels at the Dera Baba Jaimal Singh, Beas in Amritsar today. The panels will cover a total area of 82 acres over eight shelters with the project cost of Rs 139 crores.
Commissioned by Tata Solar Power for R.S.S.B Educational and Educational Society in Amritsar, the plant will be the largest installation of solar roof top panels in a single phase. Dera Baba Jaimal Singh also boasts of the 11.5 MW Power Plant on a single roof top, the largest in India.
Following in PM Modi's footsteps, Badal has announced this project in a leading English daily today. The environmental benefits are touted to be equivalent to that of planting two lakh trees and abetment of 4 lakh tonnes of carbon dioxide in the next 25 years.
Any copying and distributing withoutactive hyperlink is strictly prohibited!
Biomass Related News
- Wood pellets production cost
- Nikopol Enterprise Turbostal switches to the use of wood pellets
- Solar storage to appear in London
- Banana waste as a biomass
- White Dog Labs has new innovative fermentation technology
- Energy saving tips for the industrial sector
- Refining biomass in Italy
- Briquettes used in district heating in Floby, Sweden
- Alstom is to conclude two biomass deals in the UK
- Solar panel new technologies bring high efficiency
© Ukrainian Biofuel Suppliers 2008-2016