2. Pellets 8mm
3. 6-8 mm DIN+ Quality Pellets
4. We manufacture and sell fuel pellets from straw to European countries
5. Sell wood pellets
6. Chernovizka area
7. Sunflower Husk Pellets
8. Din Plus Wood Pellets
9. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
10. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
150-Year-Old Galapagos tortoise Dies at San Diego ZooMon-22-2015
One of San Diego's oldest residents has died.
The Los Angeles Times reports that the Galapagos tortoise known as Speed has been euthanized at an estimated age of more than 150 years.
Speed had been living at the San Diego Zoo since 1933. He was brought to California as part of an early effort to preserve the endangered species from the Volcan Cerro Azul Island of the Galapagos Islands, off Ecuador.
The massive tortoise had been in geriatric decline for some time. Keepers treated his arthritis and other maladies with medication, hydrotherapy, physical therapy and acupuncture.
Speed was known in his younger years as an alpha male who would butt heads with other males in dominance skirmishes.
Thirteen Galapagos tortoises still remain at the zoo.
Any copying and distributing withoutactive hyperlink is strictly prohibited!
Biomass Related News
- Green future of bioenergy
- Economics of charcoal production
- Approved the price ceiling for the April wind-and-biomass energy auction
- 'Neutral' position of Drax in EU
- Australia transits to solar power generation
- New revolutionary research in solar energy
- Wood pellet boiler prices: general overview
- Market rooftop covered by 6,000 solar panels
- Updated renewable energy statistics by The U.K. Department of Energy and Climate Change
- Current biomass energy sources in Slovenia
© Ukrainian Biofuel Suppliers 2008-2018