2. Pellets 8mm
3. 6-8 mm DIN+ Quality Pellets
4. We manufacture and sell fuel pellets from straw to European countries
5. Sell wood pellets
6. Wood pellet manufacturing
7. Sunflower Husk Pellets
8. Din Plus Wood Pellets
9. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
10. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
150-Year-Old Galapagos tortoise Dies at San Diego ZooMon-22-2015
One of San Diego's oldest residents has died.
The Los Angeles Times reports that the Galapagos tortoise known as Speed has been euthanized at an estimated age of more than 150 years.
Speed had been living at the San Diego Zoo since 1933. He was brought to California as part of an early effort to preserve the endangered species from the Volcan Cerro Azul Island of the Galapagos Islands, off Ecuador.
The massive tortoise had been in geriatric decline for some time. Keepers treated his arthritis and other maladies with medication, hydrotherapy, physical therapy and acupuncture.
Speed was known in his younger years as an alpha male who would butt heads with other males in dominance skirmishes.
Thirteen Galapagos tortoises still remain at the zoo.
Any copying and distributing withoutactive hyperlink is strictly prohibited!
Biomass Related News
- The Valley (Pembrokeshire) Ltd is seeking full planning permission
- How to make wood charcoal
- Charcoal kiln construction and features
- Drax Group had its “Neutral” rating
- Safety Concerns about wood pellets
- Cochran Ltd. and Scot Heat & Power Ltd. cooperate on bioenergy for industrial market
- The future of biomass-based diesel
- Public hearing on solar panel
- Wood Innovation Grants for Haines and Hydaburg
- New pellet markets in Southern Europe
© Ukrainian Biofuel Suppliers 2008-2018