2. Pellets 8mm
3. 6-8 mm DIN+ Quality Pellets
4. We manufacture and sell fuel pellets from straw to European countries
5. Sell wood pellets
6. Chernovizka area
7. Sunflower Husk Pellets
8. Din Plus Wood Pellets
9. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
10. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
150-Year-Old Galapagos tortoise Dies at San Diego ZooMon-22-2015
One of San Diego's oldest residents has died.
The Los Angeles Times reports that the Galapagos tortoise known as Speed has been euthanized at an estimated age of more than 150 years.
Speed had been living at the San Diego Zoo since 1933. He was brought to California as part of an early effort to preserve the endangered species from the Volcan Cerro Azul Island of the Galapagos Islands, off Ecuador.
The massive tortoise had been in geriatric decline for some time. Keepers treated his arthritis and other maladies with medication, hydrotherapy, physical therapy and acupuncture.
Speed was known in his younger years as an alpha male who would butt heads with other males in dominance skirmishes.
Thirteen Galapagos tortoises still remain at the zoo.
Any copying and distributing withoutactive hyperlink is strictly prohibited!
Biomass Related News
- Harnessing the helpful microbes
- Wood pellets production cost
- Drax is criticised over use of subsidies for coal and wood-burning power station
- Solar storage to appear in London
- Carlisle Business Park is to produce 15 million gallons of biofuel a year
- Sustainable bioenergy research consortium at Masdar Institute
- Refining biomass in Italy
- An electric vehicle is a better investment than roof-top solar
- Many biomass manufacturing residuals is carbon neutral
- Green light for build AD plant
© Ukrainian Biofuel Suppliers 2008-2016