2. Pellets 8mm
3. 6-8 mm DIN+ Quality Pellets
4. We manufacture and sell fuel pellets from straw to European countries
5. Sell wood pellets
6. Chernovizka area
7. Sunflower Husk Pellets
8. Din Plus Wood Pellets
9. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
10. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
150-Year-Old Galapagos tortoise Dies at San Diego ZooMon-22-2015
One of San Diego's oldest residents has died.
The Los Angeles Times reports that the Galapagos tortoise known as Speed has been euthanized at an estimated age of more than 150 years.
Speed had been living at the San Diego Zoo since 1933. He was brought to California as part of an early effort to preserve the endangered species from the Volcan Cerro Azul Island of the Galapagos Islands, off Ecuador.
The massive tortoise had been in geriatric decline for some time. Keepers treated his arthritis and other maladies with medication, hydrotherapy, physical therapy and acupuncture.
Speed was known in his younger years as an alpha male who would butt heads with other males in dominance skirmishes.
Thirteen Galapagos tortoises still remain at the zoo.
Any copying and distributing withoutactive hyperlink is strictly prohibited!
Biomass Related News
- Wood pellet boiler prices: general overview
- Australia transits to solar power generation
- Stobart biomass division is to make a deal
- New photovoltaics research in solar cell efficiency
- Zaporizhzhya region goes on implementing renewable energy sources
- Charcoal production methods
- Facilities of the municipality of Kiihtelysvaara, Finland heated by wood pellets
- New solar panel breakthrough
- Plant runs solely on biomass
- Space mission to measure biomass will give projections of climate change
© Ukrainian Biofuel Suppliers 2008-2018