2. Pellets 8mm
3. 6-8 mm DIN+ Quality Pellets
4. We manufacture and sell fuel pellets from straw to European countries
5. Sell wood pellets
6. Chernovizka area
7. Sunflower Husk Pellets
8. Din Plus Wood Pellets
9. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
10. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
Zaporizhzhya region goes on implementing renewable energy sourcesMon-28-2016
In such a way the authorities of the region intend to decrease consumption of imported gas and the expenses of population on payment of housing and utilities services.
One of the leaders in the sphere of renewable sources of energy is the company "Tokmak Solar Energy". The company representatives have been successfully developing the projects in the field of solar energy in Zaporizhzhya region for two years. At present total capacity of the power station is 10 megawatt. Its creation gave not only 52 new workplaces but also solved the problem of unstable electric power supply in Tokmak district.
According to the statement of Alexander Repkin, the Head of the supervisory council of the company another project with the capacity of 50 megawatt will be implemented in the nearest future.
Any copying and distributing withoutactive hyperlink is strictly prohibited!
Biomass Related News
- The demand for Ukrainian straw pellets increased three-fold within 2 years
- 6,000 solar panels have been installed over marketplace in London
- Renewable energy sources as an investment trend
- Leidos Inc. is selling its Plainfield biomass power plant
- GEs Distributed Power business is to supply biomass gasification solution
- How Solar works?
- New renewable systems that provide enough energy
- Great changes in viability and profitability of solar power
- An electric vehicle is a better investment than roof-top solar
- Cereal straw in Australia can be bioenergy feedstocks
© Ukrainian Biofuel Suppliers 2008-2018