2. Pellets 8mm
3. 6-8 mm DIN+ Quality Pellets
4. We manufacture and sell fuel pellets from straw to European countries
5. Sell wood pellets
6. Wood pellet manufacturing
7. Sunflower Husk Pellets
8. Din Plus Wood Pellets
9. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
10. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
Mason-based Agro BioFuels and BioEnergy Inc. will employ 25 to 30 people and drive another 75 to 100 jobsSun-21-2016
Mason-based Agro BioFuels and BioEnergy Inc. is looking to build a biodiesel production facility on a vacant 10-acre site near the end of Business Parkway. The plant — which would include a 6,800-square-foot office plus additional space for production equipment — would make fuel from oils and fats derived from plants and animals.
This project will create jobs and boost local efforts to grow the renewable energy industry, both of which are good for the Dayton region economy.
Karthik Raghavan is the CEO of Agro Biofuels and Bio Energy and Ramesh Dharmaraj is the CFO. Gerry Smith represents Miller-Valentine Group, which has been hired as developer of the project.
Raghavan and Dharmaraj say the plant will employ 25 to 30 people and drive another 75 to 100 jobs at transportation companies, vendors and other ancillary services.
According to Smith, the plant will be the first of its kind in Ohio.
"It continues to point out how southwest Ohio is the home to lots of innovation," Smith said. “We know how to make stuff here."
Agro Biofuels and BioEnergy is a joint venture between Sim Agro Inc., JatroDiesel in Miamisburg, and other individual investors. Sim Agro Inc is U.S. arm of India-based Agro Pulping Machinery Pvt. Ltd that has been supplying clean pulping systems for pulp and paper industry. JatroDiesel will supply the production technology as a minority partner.
Raghavan tells me the company addressed concerns about smells and hazards to get approval from Carlisle’s planning commission on Thursday. The project has to get final approval by the city council in September and then the U.S. Department of Agriculture, which is expected by the end of this year.
If everything falls into place, construction would start in March and the plant would be operational by this time next year.
Any copying and distributing withoutactive hyperlink is strictly prohibited!
Biomass Related News
- Small wood pellet fired biomass plant
- New renewable systems that provide enough energy
- Firefighters is training how to deal with solar panels
- USDA's program of growing and harvesting biomass for energy
- Solar panel new technologies bring high efficiency
- Market rooftop covered by 6,000 solar panels
- Benzenes production from biomass: new research
- The world's most efficient solar panel
- Ukrainian Biofuel Portal assists in purchasing pellets manufactured in Ukraine
- The largest rooftop solar power plant in the world
© Ukrainian Biofuel Suppliers 2008-2018