2. Pellets 8mm
3. 6-8 mm DIN+ Quality Pellets
4. We manufacture and sell fuel pellets from straw to European countries
5. Sell wood pellets
6. Chernovizka area
7. Sunflower Husk Pellets
8. Din Plus Wood Pellets
9. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
10. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
Waste Trashing company is approved by Chesapeake City CouncilSun-21-2016
Chesapeake City Council approved an ordinance change that would allow a trash-to-energy plant be built less than 1500 feet from homes.
Neighbors are concerned City Council isn’t listening to them.
"Why would you build a waste plant management in a place where it floods?" Millie Camacho, a Crestwood neighbor said. "In a place where there are so many homes?"
The proposed plant Hampton Roads Integrated BioEnergy Complex would convert trash to eco-friendly pellets. The location is south of the Crestwood neighborhood at the old Nova Chemicals plant.
Any copying and distributing withoutactive hyperlink is strictly prohibited!
Biomass Related News
- Updated renewable energy statistics by The U.K. Department of Energy and Climate Change
- Ikea starts selling solar panels through new ‘Solar Shops’
- Economics of charcoal production
- Greenleaf Power LLC is taking over Plainfield Renewable Energy
- Аlternative energy will reach a grid parity with coal-fired power stations for 15 years
- Sustainable bioenergy research consortium at Masdar Institute
- Australia transits to solar power generation
- Drax Group had its “Neutral” rating
- Waste Trashing company is approved by Chesapeake City Council
- Public hearing on solar panel
© Ukrainian Biofuel Suppliers 2008-2018