2. Pellets 8mm
3. 6-8 mm DIN+ Quality Pellets
4. We manufacture and sell fuel pellets from straw to European countries
5. Sell wood pellets
6. Chernovizka area
7. Sunflower Husk Pellets
8. Din Plus Wood Pellets
9. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
10. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
40000 solar panels are to be installed in WalesTue-15-2015
Project-developing company intends to install 40000 solar panels, which are to supply with electricity 2000 private households.
The company's leadership has already made an inquiry to the local Council about permission to install the panels in the areas which are the part of the chemical plant British Petroleum's properties. This oil-refining company was founded in 1963 and was a part of Lendarsi complex. By 1968 the plant became one of the largest European oil-refining enterprises having 2500 employees. But the changes on the oil market led to contraction of manufacturing in the period from 1994 till 2004 and eventually to closing of the enterprise.
And now, on completing their project in Swansea University, St Modwen company comes up with a proposition to set up a solar park in this area with total capacity of 10 megawatt which is equivalent to amount of energy used by 2000 households. All the panels installed will be linked up to the National energy power supply net. A local electrical substation, 20-meter height connection tower, and safety system involving a fence and a hidden video surveillance system will be built here.
In their inquiry to the local Council, St Modwen company emphasized the fact, that the parcel of land mentioned was exhausted and useless for cultivation. In addition, the electrical network is situated nearby, which spares difficulties concerning creation of infrastructure needed for connection of the solar park to National electrical network. One more indisputable argument is the fact, that installation of solar panels won't be a distortion from the aesthetical point of view.
The district councilor Pol Greenway commented on the inquiry as following: "I don't consider this matter to be attractive, but it will be linked up to national networks and if we can help people, we are to accomplish this, despite the fact, that it will not be profitable neither for local inhabitants, nor for Wells citizens".
It should be mentioned, that in 2014 there were installed solar panels with total capacity of 2,5 gigawatt in Britain.
The capacity grows by 2 gigawatt is expected in the current year.
Any copying and distributing withoutactive hyperlink is strictly prohibited!
Biomass Related News
- German wood pellets have fallen in price in the first quarter of the year 2015
- Saving Energy for generic electricity consumers
- Saxlund - Axis Industries declare new cooperation in biomass sector
- Benzenes production from biomass: new research
- Energy for cities in the future
- Ikea’s new foray to sell solar panels
- Wood pellet boiler prices: general overview
- Stobart biomass division is to make a deal
- Ikea starts selling solar panels through new ‘Solar Shops’
- Spanish renewable energy firm wants to sell plants
© Ukrainian Biofuel Suppliers 2008-2018