2. Pellets 8mm
3. 6-8 mm DIN+ Quality Pellets
4. We manufacture and sell fuel pellets from straw to European countries
5. Sell wood pellets
6. Chernovizka area
7. Sunflower Husk Pellets
8. Din Plus Wood Pellets
9. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
10. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
Ikea starts selling solar panels through new ‘Solar Shops’Sun-12-2016
Ikea has rebooted its solar panel offering with several ‘solar shops’ opening at stores across the UK this week as part of the retailer's renewed sustainability drive.
The flat-pack furniture expert will push sales of solar panels online and in stores in Glasgow, Birmingham and Lakeside this week with a full UK-wide rollout expected by the end of the year.
Customers are being more interested in solar electricity
Ikea said it was tapping into its customers' rising interest in self-generated solar electricity and that it planned to make rooftop solar “an essential part of any home”.
One third of all customers would like to invest in solar, Ikea said, with over half of those citing a possible 50pc energy bill cut as the key reason for their interest.
Solar shops would encourage the interest in solar energy
Joanna Yarrow, Ikea’s UK sustainability boss, said the retailer hoped the new solar shops would encourage “more and more people to embrace solar energy for their homes”.
“Despite the challenging UK renewable energy policy situation, we want to turn solar into an essential part of any home and believe our new ‘Solar Shops’ will be a major milestone in making this happen,” she said.
Ikea abandoned its previous attempt to win over customers with its solar panels earlier this year after the Government slashed solar power subsidies.
Make solar energy are accessible for everyone
The furniture group cancelled its deal with China’s Hanergy in November. It will use London-based developer Solarcentury in its new venture.
Solarcentury’s Susannah Wood said: “Solar is now a mature, tried and tested technology that is being deployed the world over, and we want IKEA customers to be able to join this energy revolution with confidence and ease. At Solarcentury, we’ve always aimed to make solar accessible for all, and this new collaboration with IKEA achieves exactly that.”
After the initial rollout this week Manchester and Southampton stores will open solar sales in May, and all other stores will follow by the end of the 2016, Ikea said.
Any copying and distributing withoutactive hyperlink is strictly prohibited!
Biomass Related News
- Cooking with biomass fuels is caused cataracts
- Drax Group had its “Neutral” rating
- The Valley (Pembrokeshire) Ltd is seeking full planning permission
- German wood pellets have fallen in price in the first quarter of the year 2015
- Refining biomass in Italy
- Banana waste as a biomass
- Waste Trashing company is approved by Chesapeake City Council
- Saving Energy for generic electricity consumers
- Benzenes production from biomass: new research
- The largest rooftop solar array
© Ukrainian Biofuel Suppliers 2008-2016