2. Pellets 8mm
3. 6-8 mm DIN+ Quality Pellets
4. We manufacture and sell fuel pellets from straw to European countries
5. Sell wood pellets
6. Chernovizka area
7. Sunflower Husk Pellets
8. Din Plus Wood Pellets
9. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
10. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
Firefighters is training how to deal with solar panelsSun-12-2016
The Vermont Fire Academy hosted a new training for firefighters on how to deal with solar panels during a fire.
Rooftop solar systems are becoming increasingly common and firefighters said with that comes special consideration when fighting fires.
The solar photovoltaic (PV) panels cause electrical hazards because the only way to fully de-energize the solar rooftop would be to cover them with black tarps to keep all the light out.
Prescott Nadeau, with the Williston Fire Department, said he does not discourage the use of solar panels, but they do need to know ahead of time that the house on fire has PV systems on the roof.
Over the next several months, the newly trained instructors will deliver solar training to fire departments across the state.
STEPHANIE: THERE'S A NEW TRAINING FOR VERMONT FIREFIGHTERS ON HOW TO DEAL WITH SOLAR PANELS DURING A FIRE ROOFTOP SOLAR SYSTEMS ARE BECOMING INCREASINGLY COMMON, AND WITH THAT COMES SPECIAL CONSIDERATIONS FOR FIREFIGHTERS. THE PHOTO-VOLTAIC PANELS CAUSE ELECTRICAL HAZARDS BECAUSE THE ONLY WAY TO FULLY DE-ENERGIZE THE SOLAR ROOFTOP WOULD BE TO COVER THEM WITH BLACK TARPS, TO KEEP ALL OF THE LIGHT OU FIREFIGHTERS ARE NOT DISCOURAGING THE USE OF SOLAR PANELS, THEY SIMPLY HAVE SOME RECOMMENDATIONS IF YOU DECIDE TO INSTALL THEM. IF THERE IS SOME TYPE OF EMERGENCY YOUR HOUSE, WE'LL ADD FOLKS WILL LET US KNOW THAT THEY HAVE SOLAR AND WHERE THOSE DEPARTMENT.
Any copying and distributing withoutactive hyperlink is strictly prohibited!
Biomass Related News
- Great changes in viability and profitability of solar power
- Space mission to measure biomass will give projections of climate change
- Burning wood biomass: an opportunity or a problem?
- Approved the price ceiling for the April wind-and-biomass energy auction
- Many biomass manufacturing residuals is carbon neutral
- Breakthrough in efficiency of solar panel
- New revolutionary research in solar energy
- Greg Barker blamed Big Six electricity providers for its failure
- Torrefied pellets: market growth in 2015
- Solar panel new technologies bring high efficiency
© Ukrainian Biofuel Suppliers 2008-2018