2. Pellets 8mm
3. 6-8 mm DIN+ Quality Pellets
4. We manufacture and sell fuel pellets from straw to European countries
5. Sell wood pellets
6. Chernovizka area
7. Sunflower Husk Pellets
8. Din Plus Wood Pellets
9. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
10. Export of sunflower husk pellets to the European market
Wheatfield government provides solar panel moratoriumThu-19-2016
The Town of Wheatfield placed a six month moratorium on ground mounted solar panels and solar farms Monday night. The town board says that amount of time is needed before any additional solar panels can be installed anywhere other than the roof of a home.
"It's my money. I wanted to keep most of my money in my pocket," says Stuart Newman.
Newman had solar panels installed in his Wheatfield yard in August. At first, he said his neighbor was supportive and helped him cut down trees.
"After they were put in, suddenly it was a big issue for them that they didn't like it,” says Newman.
Newman's neighbor went to the town to get permission to install this eight foot tall fence to block his family's view of the panels and the glare coming off of them.
Monday, the Wheatfield town board approved a six month moratorium on installing solar panels like the ones in Newman's yard and solar farms. Town leaders say several farmers have expressed interest in installing solar panels as a way to make money.
Wheatfield board approves solar panel moratorium until new legislation is set out
"We can put our regulations that we feel are just and right, but we have to allow the farmers to have solar panels because this is their land. They've had their land for years," says Councilman Randy Retzlaff.
Since there are currently no laws governing those types of solar installations, a task force will spend the rest of the year coming up with some. The moratorium does not apply to people who want to install solar panels on the roofs of their homes, which is something Newman says would've cost him more money and would've been impossible for him to maintain.
"I'm a partially disabled vet. Climbing on top of a two story roof in the middle of winter to clear off the snow so they could continue making solar wouldn't be an option,” he says.
Newman is grandfathered in, so he won't have to remove his panels.
Solar panel moratorium is approved to find out new decisions
The task force is looking for public input. It will take its recommendations to the planning board. The town board will have the final say.
Any copying and distributing withoutactive hyperlink is strictly prohibited!
Biomass Related News
- In Ukraine the number of solid fuel (wood pellets) producers in 2011 - 2012 doubled
- Analysis of the Ukrainian market of sunflower husk pellets
- Аlternative energy will reach a grid parity with coal-fired power stations for 15 years
- Advanced Bioeconomy Leadership Conference– Feedstocks
- Australia transits to solar power generation
- Zaporizhzhya region goes on implementing renewable energy sources
- Mason-based Agro BioFuels and BioEnergy Inc. will employ 25 to 30 people and drive another 75 to 100 jobs
- Refining biomass in Italy
- Stobart biomass division is to make a deal
- 150-Year-Old Galapagos tortoise Dies at San Diego Zoo
© Ukrainian Biofuel Suppliers 2008-2018